Pages

Saturday, April 21

Be Mine

On this special day of love,
My mind fills with thoughts of you.
Life and laughter cannot carry,
All the memories we walked through.

A special day of love and happiness
will add memories that will never perish;
Memories filled with love so true,
Knowing together, a lifetime, we will cherish.

Like oceans filled with current blue,
Skies laced in white hues,
My heart beats red, full of life,
My soul fills with delight anew.

The world without you
Is one I cannot comprehend;
The thought without you near,
Is a thought that brings bitter end.

Trials may have stricken our hearts,
But we strive, not allowing to break us apart;
For together we stand, we do not fall,
We will not perish in the world’s black arts.

For today, from now till dawn

We will gaze upon one another
Remembering the times we spent together,
We embrace; we kiss one another.

Be mine, my special Valentine,
On this day of love.
Let us cherish as lovers love,
Be mine on this day of love.

Happy Valentines Day,
My Dear dove.

Be Mine by K. Saitta © 2007, A Walk In Verse

No comments:

Post a Comment