Pages

Tuesday, February 13

Enchanted Forest

I travel as the gypsies seek
A place of vision where trees do speak.
Enchanted lands with trees of old,
Silent as ghost with trunks of coal.
     Do you see the place I seek?

Air so crisp as the ocean breeze
I find myself in your mystery.
Enchanted lands where humble meet,
Your guiding light to the realm we seek.
     Do you see what I see?

Creatures hidden within your limbs,
You’re lifeless as winter comes in.
Striped of beauty in surreal landscape,
You speak as winds howl through your veins.
     Do you hear or does silence fall?

Fire torched you black as night
Cut you down to your birthright,
A path you leave for one to follow
     Do we stay or do we follow?

Enchanted visions yet I seek,
I step in past the unseen gate.
A forest floor as snowy white,
A dream I seek a surreal escape.
     Do you see the dream I speak?

Enchanted Forest has transpired,
Each and all to acquire.
The vision seen upon this page,
Enchanted Forest, now engage!

Enchanted Forest by K. Saitta © 2007, A Walk In Verse

No comments:

Post a Comment