Pages

Saturday, November 22

I’m Sorry My Love

We spin,
we dance,
we are free;
intertwined,
embracing;
holding, loving
one another
for a lifetime
- inside my mind.

Then I -
I look,
it all passed by
in a blink of an eye,
and now your gone.
Nowhere to be seen
- vanished - into a barren dream
of emptiness, of void, because of me.

I bow before your grave
where I have died a million times,
weeping and mourning over the lost time
that could have been. But I, instead, just dreamt
and never understood how much you truly loved me;
neglecting our time that could have been loving one another.
But now you are gone into the world of the unseen
as your memory torments my soul constantly.
So please, please, if you can hear me,
forgive me for all I have done;
for the tears of loneliness;
of heartbreak and sorrow,
I'm sorry my love
for tomorrow
will never
come.

I’m Sorry My Love by K. Saitta © 2014, A Walk In Verse

No comments:

Post a Comment